Last modified: August 2015
Brewery Buddy, LLC (“Brewery Buddy” or "we" “us”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes privacy practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing information that we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the http://brewerybuddy.co// (the “Website”). This policy does not apply to information we may collect in other situations, like offline or by email. Nor does this policy apply to the practices of third parties who may provide services or features on our site.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, you may not use this service or related applications. This policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
Information You Provide to Us.
When you download, register with or use this website, we may ask you to provide information, including but not limited to:
- Contact Information. Information by which you or your business may be identified, such as name, phone number, mailing address, and email address.
- Business Information. Correspondence and financial information related to purchasing and sales, details of transactions made and other information sent through the application and service.
Automatic Information Collection.
When you download, access, and use our application or website, it may use technology automatically to collect:
- Website Details. We may also collect information about the parts of our application or website you use or third party websites you visit when you leave our website. We may work with third parties who collect information about you when you use our website.
- Other information. We may collect information about your IP address, operating system and browser type.
Information Collection Technologies.
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Cookies. A cookie is a small file placed on your smartphone. It may be possible to refuse to accept cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your smartphone. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our application.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our site.
You can choose whether or not to share personal information. If you choose not to share, some parts of our sites and some services may be more difficult or impossible to use. Your browser may give you the ability to reject cookies or turn off location-based capabilities. If you choose not to disable these features, some parts of our sites and some services may be more difficult or impossible to use. If you do not want us to collect information about you or your device do not download the application or uninstall it from your device.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To fulfill the services. We use the information to provide you with the application and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- Third party services. We may share your information to third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures.
- **We use information to respond to your requests or questions. ** For example we may use your information to help you access your account if you forget your password.
- We use your information to help us improve our products and services. We may use information to customize and improve your experience. For example, we might look at usage trends to make sure our sites and apps are easy to use.
- For security purposes. We may use information to protect our company, our customers, our websites, or our applications.
- To provide updates. For example, we may send you email or push notifications about your account, transactions, or changes to our sites, applications, or policies.
- For our legitimate business purposes. We will also use your information to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it. We may also use information you provide to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection. We may combine information that we receive about you from third parties with information we already have.
- **As otherwise permitted by law. **
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction. In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide in the following ways:
- Service Providers. We share information with contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- Change in corporate ownership. We share information with a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Brewery Buddy’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information is among the assets transferred.
- To protect rights and safety. If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Brewery Buddy’s, our customers or others.
- **For legal purposes. ** To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- For any other purpose we disclose when you provide the information.
- Otherwise with your consent.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. However, the internet is a public place. We cannot promise that your information will remain secure. We encourage you to use caution when sharing information. Do not share your password with other people and pick secure passwords.
Our sites and servers may be located in the United States. If you are outside of the U.S., your information may be sent to the United States. By using our sites and applications, and by giving us your information, you consent to such transfer. You also understand that the U.S. may not provide you with as much protections as the laws of your country.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our application, you are responsible for keeping this information confidential. We ask you not to share this information with anyone.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our site is not intended for children under 13 years of age and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email@example.com].
Third-Party Sites and Your Privacy
Our sites and applications may contain links to third party sites, including payment processing sites. If you click on one of those links, you will be taken to sites we do not control. This policy does not apply to the practices of that site. You should read third party privacy policies carefully.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to [firstname.lastname@example.org].
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging in and visiting your account profile page.